Welcome to www.sparklegiftcards.com (Sparkle Gift Card). Sparkle Gift Card is managed by Amrosa Cards Foundation, a Section 8 company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 in India.
1. Sparkle Gift Card collects information from the users for the following reasons:
2. Assigns the amount in the gift card specific NGO
3. Sign up to buy the gift card
2. While purchasing the card the buyer needs to submit their personal information to ensure authenticity of the purchase:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- PAN CARD and postal address to receive the 80 G certificate from the final beneficiary
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Sparkle Gift Card website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider.
2. By signing up to buy the card, the user authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to analyze the data and help provide a better experience to the user.
3. Sparkle Gift Card uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the funds received
- To update users about new developments through newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Sparkle Gift Card ’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Sparkle Gift Card does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Sparkle Gift Card when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Sparkle Gift Card to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. Sparkle Gift Card uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. Sparkle Gift Card uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Sparkle Gift Card cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Sparkle Gift Card is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to the website of SPARKLE GIFT CARD. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
- No request for refund/cancellation for the amount paid or assigned will be entertained
- No cash transaction is permitted
- Once received, the funds for a cause will not be refunded to the buyer. The assigned amount will be used by the respective NGO for various activities that they are involved in
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by SPARKLE GIFT CARD subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
SPARKLE GIFT CARD reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SPARKLE GIFT CARD are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SPARKLE GIFT CARD be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
SPARKLE GIFT CARD does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SPARKLE GIFT CARD. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by SPARKLE GIFT CARD to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not SPARKLE GIFT CARD ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
SPARKLE GIFT CARD takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SPARKLE GIFT CARD has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SPARKLE GIFT CARD approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. SPARKLE GIFT CARD is managed by amrosa Cards Foundation with registered office at
Amrosa Cards Foundation
39, Vadhani Industrial Estate,
L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar West,